PLEASE NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. DUE TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ON EDIBLES THAT WILL COME INTO EFFECT IN OCTOBER 2019, OUR PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE REGULATORY ISSUES ARE SORTED OUT.
Mary’s Wellness Peppermint Tea
60mg THC and 6mg CBD per serving. Box of 12 packets.
The delicious taste of peppermint with the soothing properties of cannabis makes this aromatic tea blend one of our favourites!
Mary’s Wellness combines the natural healing properties of peppermint, black tea, and cannabis to make their cannabis-infused peppermint tea. The resulting blend is not only tasty but also incredibly therapeutic.
Peppermint tea is often used to improve digestion and boost the immune system. It also is known to promote weight loss, and even helps fight bad breath! Cannabis reduces inflammation and provides effective pain relief. As well, it has specific qualities that help relax the body and calm the mind. Our cannabis-infused peppermint tea is an aromatic, delicious, and healthy drink. Use it after any meal to help with digestion or any other time of day to help with stress, aches, and pains.
Regions and Blend
Our peppermint tea comes from regions in Sri Lanka and Washington State. It is grown at altitudes ranging from 4000 to 8500 feet above sea level and is of the highest grade of black tea. The tea is a blend of luxury ingredients including black tea, mint leaves, and natural flavours (all of which are organically compliant).
To make a cup of tea we recommend steeping one tea bag in boiling water for 3 to 7 minutes. Longer steep times will increase both the flavour and potency of the beverage. Adding milk will also increase the effects of the cannabis, as the active components, known as cannabinoids, react even better with the fats in the milk. For a stronger brew add a second tea bag. When making a pot of tea, add one bag for every 7 ounces of boiling water that you pour into your pot.
Additional Information for Users:
- Add a small amount of Milk to your chosen beverage to strengthen the dosage as this will add a small amount of fat to the product which is more soluble with THC and CBD.
- to microdose your tea and make it last longer with reduced psychoactive effects brew your tea in a thermal teacup with a wall or diffuser and sip it slowly over the course of the day
- add additional water as needed during the day to extend the drink’s dosing capabilities and get the most out of your packets.
- If you are a new cannabis user, or if you have never tried an infused tea or edible, please start with a half cup and wait 45 minutes to an hour to see how it affects you. Adjust your dosage accordingly.
At Mary’s Wellness, it is all about healthy ingredients. We use only the finest quality teas and cannabis, sourced from reputable producers, to ensure the best medicating experience. The raw teas that we use are sourced from the best growing regions in the world. Our experienced tea vendors are true artisans when it comes to blending the most fantastic flavours. All herbs used in our products are obtained from experienced licensed Canadian growers who have been growing for themselves and other patients for many years.
We use our own special infusion process to ensure that our brews are consistently potent as well as delicious! All products at Mary’s Wellness have been lab tested for potency and purity. It is important that we deliver safe and effective products to our clients.
There are many people who want to experience the healing benefits of cannabis but would prefer not to smoke. Cannabis infused teas offer a safe alternative for those wishing to incorporate marijuana into their healthy lifestyles.
Hot drinks are the best ways of consuming cannabis while staying away from its negative effects
Cannabis, just like every other drug, if consumed by smoking is considered to be extremely harmful to the body. The active ingredients present in medical forms of marijuana can be injected into different types of liquids and then used for making drinks that are used regularly. For example, you can prepare coffee, tea or any other hot drink using cannabis.
Studies related to the benefits of cannabis and cannabis-based medications have always been hampered in most of the countries thanks to the associated legal issues. However many countries from Europe and the U.S. have started supporting the so-called recreational drug in recent years. THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is considered to be the most proactive constituent of cannabis or marijuana and plays a key role with its mild and moderate analgesic effects by combining with the brain’s receptors. It affects the transmitter release of the spinal cord and relieves the body of pain. Reports suggest that THC also increases appetite by having a direct effect on your sense of hearing, smell as well as eyesight.
Benefits of drinking rather than smoking cannabis
Smoking is the most widely used mode of consuming cannabis and can cause numerous health concerns since the marijuana smoke is made up of toxins and tars just like the usual tobacco smoke. Instead, a lot of scientists have revealed that consuming hot drinks with THC is a better way of benefitting from the medical effects of marijuana.
There is no doubt about the fact that tea and coffee are the most popular drinks in the world due to their ability to soothe your soul and assist in sleeping. But have you ever imagined what would be the effects of synergy between THC and caffeine? There are many cannabis users who believe that caffeine can reduce the effects of cannabis by inhibiting THC. However, the actual thing is way more complex than this myth. People who smoke weed and drink coffee simultaneously can easily realise the truth that caffeine boosts the effects of THC and makes you more energetic, concentrated and alert without killing highs.
Drinking cannabis tea prepared by infusion of the leaves in hot water can reduce psychoactive effects since main psychoactive agent THC doesn’t get dissolved in water; instead, it is readily soluble in alcohol and lipids and so adding a little milk to the tea can alleviate the stress releasing properties of THC and tea. Another advantage of drinking marijuana is that you don’t need to smoke it and reduce the chances of developing prolonged lung problems. There are many countries where cannabis combined with hot beverages is used for getting rid of chronic pain. It has been found to reduce pain, anxiety and body pain which are very common in people suffering from AIDS, multiple sclerosis, cancer, etc. It is also known to relieve of the body of many autoimmune diseases and side effects of various drugs.
Positive effects of cannabis if delivered through hot drinks
• It prevents you from getting high – There is no doubt about the fact that the feature of getting a person high is considered to be the biggest disadvantage of marijuana. If consumed with hot drinks, you can easily consume marijuana devoid of the psychoactive effects. This is mainly due to the fact that the amount of heat required for converting THCA into its psychoactive form THC is unavailable while preparing cannabis ingested hot drinks.
• It allows you to consume higher doses of cannabis – As long as you are not getting high you can easily consume heavier doses of marijuana and thereby get benefitted from the medical constituents. According to statistics, around 100 milligrams of marijuana can be consumed in one dose, if used with hot drinks. On the other hand, the amount of consumable cannabis drops to just 10 milligrams in a day, if smoked.
• It is available in different forms – Yes, you can easily prepare different types of drinks such as tea, coffee and juices using cannabis. And the best part is that they can be created and consumed at any point in time and in places where vaporizing or smoking may not be possible.
• It also increases your body’s immunity – In its present form, cannabis is mainly used for treating chronic pains and other diseases. However, there are researches who have proved that cannabis can be a great way of preventing diseases if included in the regular diet. It possesses various anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and antioxidant features.